As Cool As Natural Grass
THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IN SYNTHETIC GRASS
An artificial lawn Is not only a life-style investment, but a representation of how well you care for your family's environment. You want the best for both. You want a product that incorporates the best of what's available.
THE POWER OF NATURE
BEYOND TURF—DRAMATICALLY COOLER
Ultimate environmental compatibility with the lowest carbon footprint of any turf system. A truly green system utilizing the deepest Sprinturf DFE dual fiber turf.
No thatch (60) oz (70) oz (80) oz
- Infill is 100 percent environmentally sustainable,
- Recyclable in nature.
- 1 3/4” Fibers Infilled with 100% Organic Greenplay.
- Grass stays almost as cool as real grass.
- Very soft feeling, doesn’t mat over, realistic looking.
- New Dual Fiber 40% More durable than conventional fibers.
- Patent Pending ProFlow Quad Backing 437 gallons per hour.
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas & schools, daycares & larger properties
FAIRLAWN BRINGS The BEAUTY
The Fairlawn Series is specifically designed to bring the look and feel of an artificial lawn to a higher level. Its all about the grass-like experience of natural beauty, safety, comfort and environmental compatibility.
GREENPLAY BRINGS The NATURE
Greenplay is North America’s natural infill company, nationally proven for use in private and public schools as the safest and most environmentally compatible turf filler. Natural and durable coconut fibers are harvested from pesticide-free crops and blended with pure cork granules to fill the turf and work safely and in harmony with the natural surroundings
- Proven performance In use since 2006.
- 100% organic & pesticide-free.
- 100% recyclable No infill disposal costs.
- Negligible degradation after repeated impact testing.
- Temperatures within 30˚F of natural grass.
- Highly permeable system for perfect drainage.
- Less abrasive, safer for families and pets.
- Durable fiber matrix minimizes infill displacement.
THE BENEFITS OF FAIRLAWN TURF
Stability - Infill Matrix
FAIRLAWN- Nature Inspired Artificial Landscapes Made Extra Tough
|Dual Fibers||Fibrillated Parallel Long-Slit||Extruded Monofilament|
|Fiber Thickness||120 microns||330 Microns|