How to Install Design Turf Artificial Landscape Grass
- Remove and dispose of your existing grass/ vegetation.
- Install ½ yard of limestone screenings, natural screenings or granular “A” per 100 sq ft. rake level or smooth and compact just once or twice. Approx. 2-3” depth
- Roll out your turf so that from your patio/ sitting area or the back door/window you are looking into the fibers. Cut turf to size and shape and seam pieces together if more than a 15’ widths. Use a peel and stick roofing membrane either 9” -12” wide stick together pieces keeping fibers going in the same direction.
- Heavily staple using 6” galvanized spikes or 6” lawn staples every 3-6” around the entire perimeter and in a grid pattern every 2’ throughout the middle.
- Vigorously rake or using a stiff broom fluff up fibers until upright.
- Sit back and relax for 30-40 years, maybe blow off debris once or twice spring and fall.